Name:Zinc Carbonate Basic
Molecular Formula: ZnCO3.2Zn(OH)2.H2O
Packing Detail: in 25kg per bag,woven bag with PE liner or paper bag(can follow customer requirements),16 mt in a 20 FCL(without pallet),14 mt in a 20 FCL(with pallet).
Basic zinc carbonate, is a kind of inorganic carbonate, mainly as a raw materials of ceramic and lithopone manufacturing. It’s specially used in transparent rubber products because of its refractive index similar to rubber. Bellow are the advantages in application in rubber：
1）It is able to increase the thermal conductivity glue, improve the thermal conductivity and the curing rate, especially suitable for hot air vulcanization process.
2）It can improve the stability of the shape of semi-finished products in the curing process, which is suitable for non-model products (such as the based products which is the use of continuous vulcanization technology).
2. Product Advantages
It is a wet process white powdered zinc carbonate. It has been used to substitute conventional in sulfur vulcanization with environmental and economical significance. JEWEL basic zinc carbonate is spotlessly white, pure, and has excellent liquidity and stable physical and chemical properties.
Comparing to the others, we have several advantages:
1. Production equipments are made of stainless steel and copper materials, which ensure products’ consistency and no impurity.
2. JEWEL production is using hot air drying to make sure the drying degree of product uniformity, so that the product has uniform fineness, good fluidity and high specific surface area.
3. JEWEL has low heavy metal content, less than 5PPM. The process is conformed to environmental protection and economic benefits.
1. It’s specially used in transparent rubber products and foaming agent EVA because of its refractive index similar to rubber.
2. Special basic zinc carbonate can be used as a skin protective agent in medical applications.
3. In the industry, it’s used as light astringent and latex products, also is compound of calamine lotion. It can be used as main raw material of rayon production, desulfurizing agent in chemical fertilizer industry and catalyst production.
4. In the oil drilling, basic zinc carbonate reacts with H2S to form ZnS which is stable and insoluble, and that the mud slurry performance is not affected after adding basic zinc carbonate into the mud. So it can eliminate the pollution and corrosion of H2S effectively, also can be used as corrosion inhibitor and sulfur removal agent to process H2S in oil and gas wells.
5. Zinc carbonate can also be widely applied to rubber soles,rubber-plastic product accessories,pipe fittings,rubber plates,motorbike tires,belts,rubber band,ZPT, desulfurizer agent,zinc stearate,etc.
Zinc carbonate（as Zn）
Lead oxide(as Pb)
Arsenic (as As)
Cadmium (as Cd)
Manganese (as Mn)
Loss on ignition
Residue on pass75um sieve
Specific Surface Area